Thursday, August 17, 2017

Fancy a pint with The Old Editor?

It's mid-August and nothing much is doing. It's too hot and muggy to be outside. So Sunday would be an excellent day to repair to a comfortable bar for a quiet ale with The Old Editor.

I plan to be at Ryan's Daughter at Belvedere Square on Sunday, approximately 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., for a restorative pint or two (I believe they also serve non-alcoholic beverages) and would welcome conversation with any reader of the blog who should happen by.

Some days there's live Irish music.

2 comments:

  1. Will you be teaching copyediting (copy editing) this year at Loyola? I edit scientific journal manuscripts (assorted manual requirements) and dissertations (APA) for a living. I have seriously thought about relocating for a semester in order to take your course, even if I could only audit it.

    ReplyDelete